[DeTomaso] POCA Calendar - problem purchasing

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Wed Mar 30 20:19:43 EDT 2016

I've tried several times to purchase a POCA Calendar with no success.

The link I have been trying to work with this:

http://www.zazzle.com/panteraclubnorcal

It lets me select the calendar, then go to payment.  I choose Paypal.

After I go through the PayPal authorization and press pay, it sends me

To a screen that wants me to sign up and enter a password for Zazzle

(which I don't want to do) .. or sign in through Facebook

(which I don't want to do).   If I don't do either ... the transaction

does not go through.

I purchase products regularly via the internet, but this is frustrating .

What am I missing ?

--Ed