[DeTomaso] New POCA Website Sneak Peek

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:31:35 EDT 2016

Looks great - looking forward to when it goes live.

-------------- next part --------------
   Looks great - looking forward to when it goes live.
   On Wednesday, March 30, 2016, Michael Shortt
   <[1]michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

     A  A We are working hard on the new POCA website and are playing
     with new
     A  A graphics, we desire a fresh look that will be as forward in
     design
     A  A today as the Pantera was in 1971. Here's a mock up of the home
     page.
     A  A The large background changes with every viewer. The header
     (currently
     A  A showing a Mangusta Grill) will change with every viewer. The
     red car is
     A  A a slideshow that changes every 6 seconds and will be a
     different
     A  A slideshow every month, this will be the "Member's Showcase" (we
     will
     A  A anoounce the specs and where to send your photos as candidates
     for
     A  A submission after the website opens). The ad banner is also a
     rotator
     A  A which will be different for every viewer as it cycles through
     all the
     A  A advertisers (now is a great time to contact Ed Mendez to secure
     one of
     A  A the very limited ad spaces at an introductory price). As
     always, your
     A  A feedback is encouraged, please send it to me at
     A  A [1][2]michael at michaelshortt.com
     A  A If you would like to see a higher res imagine, please visit
     "POCA
     A  A President's Corner" on Facebook and check out "2016 POCA East
     Coast
     A  A Rally" while you are there.AA  For non FB users, you can look
     at
     A  A anything, you just can't contribute unless you are signed up.
     A  A Michael Shortt
     A  A PresidentA
     A  A POCA
     A  A --
     A  A Michael L. Shortt
     A  A Savannah, Georgia
     A  A [2][3]www.michaelshortt.com
     A  A [3][4]michael at michaelshortt.com
     A  A 912-232-9390
     A  A A
     A  A This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
     Privacy
     A  A Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
     legally
     A  A privileged.AA  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
     hereby
     A  A notified
     A  A that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
     this
     A  A communication is strictly prohibited.AA  Please reply to the
     sender that
     A  A you
     A  A have received this message in error, then delete it.AA  Thank
     you