[DeTomaso] New POCA Website Sneak Peek

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 17:03:17 EDT 2016

That is sharp looking Michael.
Regards,Brian HillSpace City

      From: Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
 To: "detomaso at poca.com" <detomaso at poca.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 3:44 PM
 Subject: [DeTomaso] New POCA Website Sneak Peek

  We are working hard on the new POCA website and are playing with new
  graphics, we desire a fresh look that will be as forward in design
  today as the Pantera was in 1971. Here's a mock up of the home page.
  The large background changes with every viewer. The header (currently
  showing a Mangusta Grill) will change with every viewer. The red car is
  a slideshow that changes every 6 seconds and will be a different
  slideshow every month, this will be the "Member's Showcase" (we will
  anoounce the specs and where to send your photos as candidates for
  submission after the website opens). The ad banner is also a rotator
  which will be different for every viewer as it cycles through all the
  advertisers (now is a great time to contact Ed Mendez to secure one of
  the very limited ad spaces at an introductory price). As always, your
  feedback is encouraged, please send it to me at
  [1]michael at michaelshortt.com
  If you would like to see a higher res imagine, please visit "POCA
  President's Corner" on Facebook and check out "2016 POCA East Coast
  Rally" while you are there.A  For non FB users, you can look at
  anything, you just can't contribute unless you are signed up.
  Michael Shortt
  PresidentA
  POCA
  --
  Michael L. Shortt
  Savannah, Georgia
  [3]michael at michaelshortt.com
  912-232-9390
  privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
  notified
  communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
  you
  have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you

References

  1. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
  2. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
  3. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com