[DeTomaso] New POCA Website Sneak Peek

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:44:28 EDT 2016

We are working hard on the new POCA website and are playing with new
graphics, we desire a fresh look that will be as forward in design today as
the Pantera was in 1971. Here's a mock up of the home page. The large
background changes with every viewer. The header (currently showing a
Mangusta Grill) will change with every viewer. The red car is a slideshow
that changes every 6 seconds and will be a different slideshow every month,
this will be the "Member's Showcase" (we will anoounce the specs and where
to send your photos as candidates for submission after the website opens).
The ad banner is also a rotator which will be different for every viewer as
it cycles through all the advertisers (now is a great time to contact Ed
Mendez to secure one of the very limited ad spaces at an introductory
price). As always, your feedback is encouraged, please send it to me at
michael at michaelshortt.com

If you would like to see a higher res imagine, please visit "POCA
President's Corner" on Facebook and check out "2016 POCA East Coast Rally"
while you are there.  For non FB users, you can look at anything, you just
can't contribute unless you are signed up.

Michael Shortt
President
POCA

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia

   [1]michael at michaelshortt.com
   If you would like to see a higher res imagine, please visit "POCA
   President's Corner" on Facebook and check out "2016 POCA East Coast
   Rally" while you are there.A  For non FB users, you can look at
   anything, you just can't contribute unless you are signed up.
   Michael Shortt
   PresidentA
   POCA
   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [3]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you