[DeTomaso] 1971 engine cover needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 15:55:07 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

Another friend has a pushbutton Pantera and needs the removable front cover
(firewall piece) for the engine access opening.   The 1971 cars have a
different cover from the later ones.   We installed a flat firewall kit on
Lori's 1971 car but her old cover has already been sold off to somebody.

Do any of you have one available?