[DeTomaso] database information

GR2835 at comcast.net GR2835 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 14:23:22 EDT 2016

Michael,
Yea, did some research for our family tree and found that the 1940 census to be useless compared with what they use today. The objective then was to just meet the Constitutional requirement not all the political and development needs of today.
It would be helpful if I knew what items you are planning to collect then I can add to it rather than the other way around. Perhaps it would be better if I were to write directly to your web designer. Who is he/she?
Moreover, I can compare your current design with what was planned the last time in in effort to make certain that all of the bases is covered. I was given tons of page formats back then but none of the actual data elements for the relational db.
Please send me your designer's email address to begin the review process and set about planning the upload programs.
Best regards,
Rod

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 21:02:46 -0400 From: michaelsavga at gmail.com
To: rkunishige at hotmail.com

It is still being developed but it is basically a survey like a US Census, In every category with choices, you simply select the one that applies to your car.

For the hard facts like VIN, you just enter the information.
You're right, 100% stock is a unicorn.

I sold/brokered a 6,000 mile 1971 last fall, it was close. The sad part was that it had spent the last 38 years locked in a garage by a weirdo,

He had 3 Panteras, a 66 Shelby GT350 and a Bill Blass Lincoln, none had been driven in over 30 years, he died at age 70,

What kind of nut locks up that kind of hardware at age 40.
If you have a list of known differences, please send them to me, we might be missing something.
Thanks, Michael