[DeTomaso] PCNC calendar link

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 00:45:40 EDT 2016

All,

I was gently reminded that not everyone might remember where to get the
PCNC De Tomaso 2016 calendar.   It lives here:

http://www.zazzle.com/panteraclubnorcal

You want the NEW 2016 calendar (red GT5 pictured), not the other one, which
was a bit goofed up and couldn't be ordered in the larger or smaller sizes.
  (I have since deleted the other one).

The price shown for the new one is for the largest of the three sizes; the
other sizes are naturally a bit less.   Too, it seems every day Zazzle is
running some sort of promotion where you can enter a coupon code and save X
percent.

Those who have received their calendars really seem to like them--I know I
love mine!