[DeTomaso] Vegas track time

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:41:06 EDT 2016

The SSCC and the NORC Open Road Race events (Silver State) are really
great. I've done it 15-16 times and can't wait to go back.
Hopefully we will race again this year.
It's well organised and the people you'll meet there are the friendliest
ever.
Race weekend is always from Thursday to Sunday, in May and September.

Cheers Bjoern

Den mandag 28. mars 2016 skrev LSJ via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
følgende:

>    If one were to go through the hassle of towing a car out west, it would
>    seem that the VA City Hillclimb and Silver State would be two events to
>    do together?
>    Any thoughts on the Silver State?
>
>    LSJ
>    central
>    wines-spirits   est 1934
>    625 e street nw
>    washington, dc 20004
>    [1]centralwines.com
>    [2]facebook.com/CentralLiquors
>    202-737-2800
>
>    From: Bob <rcbsons1 at aol.com <javascript:;>>

   The SSCC and the NORC Open Road Race events (Silver State)A are really
   great. I've done it 15-16 times and can't wait to go back.A

   Hopefully we will race again this year.
   It's well organised and the people you'll meet thereA are the
   friendliest ever.
   Race weekend is always from Thursday to Sunday,A in May and September.
   Cheers Bjoern

   Den mandag 28. mars 2016 skrev LSJ via DeTomaso <[1]detomaso at poca.com>
   fA,lgende:

     A  A If one were to go through the hassle of towing a car out west,
     it would
     A  A seem that the VA City Hillclimb and Silver State would be two
     events to
     A  A do together?
     A  A Any thoughts on the Silver State?
     A  A LSJ
     A  A central
     A  A wines-spiritsA  A est 1934
     A  A 625 e street nw
     A  A washington, dc 20004
     A  A [1][2]centralwines.com
     A  A [2][3]facebook.com/CentralLiquors
     A  A 202-737-2800
     A  A
     A __________________________________________________________________
     A  A From: Bob <[4]rcbsons1 at aol.com>
     A  A To: LSJ <[5]lashdeep at yahoo.com>
     A  A Cc: "[6]detomaso at poca.com" <[7]detomaso at poca.com>
     A  A Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 10:31 PM
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Vegas track time
     A  A Virginia City Hillclimb
     A  A Ferrari and Shelby club event
     A  A First day is practice... Roughly 5-7 runs up the hill.A  Second
     day is
     A  A the timed runs.A  4-5 runs
     A  A The goal is to be under 4 minutes
     A  A Record is by the former owner of Spector air cleaners in an F40
     A  A Really cool guy that I have talked to several times. He was. 3
     min 8
     A  A seconds I believe
     A  A 5.1 miles approx 22 turns and going up over 1000 feet in
     elevation
     A  A Speeds up to 125 mph no guard rails
     A  A and big drop offsA  A Very challenging and kind of like having
     your car
     A  A on aA  4 minute dyno
     A  A Very dangerous as they have killed many on the hillA  A They
     say it takes
     A  A about 4 years of running it to really learn the road
     A  A In an old mining town that has cool saloons where everyone
     dresses up
     A  A like cowboys and wears real guns
     A  A Again my favorite event Sort of a mini Pikes Peak. I have only
     done it
     A  A once as too many other things going on but am going to try
     again this
     A  A year as I am not getting any younger
     A  A Very close to Reno Nevada and near our buddy Julian.A  He
     posted a U
     A  A tube video of me taking offA  A Go to u tube and Virginia city
     Hillclimb
     A  A Pantera. It should come up
     A  A Bob Benson
     A  A Sent from my iPhone