[DeTomaso] Vegas track time

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 12:47:43 EDT 2016

Silver State is also a very well run event
Welcome party, parade thru town, car show
and then the run.. also a lot of fun between the
vette and Pantera owners

Some pretty cool cars show up to this event

It was on my bucket list so I did do it but more than
likely not again... not enough turns etc for me

They used to be run on the same weekend... but I think
they were a week apart last year.. not sure about now

Bob