[DeTomaso] POCA email list

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 00:52:17 EDT 2016

I heard from a fewPantera owner friends of mine today, they have been thinking about joining POCA, but they are not sure because they are members of the email forum and they say because of the infighting going on. They're just not sure. They think Michael is doing a great job for the club, but some of the people on the forum are being so childish and undermining on the things that he is trying to do. This is just what they told me and I wanted to pass it on. My opinion that the email forum does a lot of good when people stay on message and it has to do with the DeTomaso for which it was intended. But when people start nitpicking and bitching about the club; that makes us all look bad and the email list becomes a poison for the club. This email list goes out to over 1100 people. I think it's time that it is moderated, either that or we take it away. As I understand the new website will have a forum for members only, so the problem just may fix itself. Again this is just a message that I am relaying.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus