[DeTomaso] BOD Request

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 23:08:48 EDT 2016

To whomever can assist me, in the last week I have twice asked for a
current membership list with emails, thus far no such list has been sent to
me.
I have 2 volunteers waiting to help us, currently doing nothing because I
can not send out the notice I need to send out.

Who or what needs to happen for me to please get this list?

Thank you,

Michael Shortt