[DeTomaso] Cool Tool

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Mar 27 20:39:45 EDT 2016

Joe wrote:

"WOW....A quick google implies one could have one for their shop for ~ $1/4
Mil or rent one for about $10K/week"

Heh!

I promise I can beat their rates.

I'll even sell ya a turn key mobile wet blasting company to do the same
thing, abeit slower.  I'll throw in a Ford Thunderbolt truck and even
provide you with marketing material with you new logo.  Act now!

It's time to start selling off things that keep you from your cars.
Blasting  business sold as whole or in part. If in part, I am keeping the
car hauler it all mounted on.  Top of the line JD powered Doosan 185 cfm on
demand screw compressor, Geoblaster unit, and 100 gallon clean water tank
parted.