[DeTomaso] NPC: Budget Supercars part 1 - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Mar 27 12:20:01 EDT 2016

Dear Forum,

                           I highly recommend this Top Gear four part (approximately 30-40 minutes total) show on budget supercars to you.   The lads format is to go out and buy an Italian mid engine supercar for 10,000 pounds or less.   Then they take their budget supercars to Bristol to start a 96 mile road trip on the back roads to a Lap Dance Bar in Slough.    During the trip they will have to complete some other challenges.

                           It is a hilarious show and I found that it distilled 28 years of Italian midengine ownership and cross country trips into one funny show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx0S3cIW-q8

                              Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles