[DeTomaso] Front lid strut video

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:03:12 EDT 2016

New struts are available in various ratings of lb force (or Newtons for us Euro dudes), you could do a rudimentary measurement of what force a used gas strut is applying with a weighing scale or if you are up for a bit of math you can calculate what you need;

http://www.gasstrutengineering.co.uk/index.php?page=newapplications

Julian