[DeTomaso] Heatig problem

Freddy Henningsen fredhen at online.no
Sat Mar 26 14:35:45 EDT 2016

Hello everyone. I have a heating problem :( I followed all the advice and
fixed the heating valve, which most likely has not been used for 40 years.
So far everything well. But when I open the valves being retrofitted in the
engine room. antifreeze started to flow under the car . It is not the heater
registry leaking. (no antifreeze inside the car) I fear it is one of the two
pipes located under the center Console. I have taken out what I can to see
down there and I see that there is some antifreeze there on the bottom under
the tubes. Otherwise it is very difficult to see anything down there. what
do I do now ? anyone who has fixed this problem before? Can I add new hoses
next to the pipes and connect the old ones away.? all answers and tips will
be very well received.

Happy Easter from north Norway.
Freddy 7207

---
Denne e-posten har blitt sjekket for virus av antivirusprogramvare fra Avast