[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Itinerary

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Mar 25 21:02:26 EDT 2016

Very nice. I sure wish I were going.
On Mar 25, 2016 5:32 PM, "Michael Shortt" <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Marshall,
>    Thanks for posting, I think maybe I can help you sell a few more
>    tickets, including two for me please.
>    I just called Jay, he's going to allow the group to come backstage for
>    a Meet and Greet with photosA
>    BEFORE the show on Friday, May 13th at the Mirage.
>    He might also try to come out and see the cars if we are positioned in
>    a place where he will not be mobbed
>    on another day.
>    See you all in Vegas,
>    Michael Shortt
>    President
>    POCA
>    On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:36 PM, marshall smith
>    <[1]marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>      Hey Gerry and all,
>      The Mirage advises me they not offering a discount for the Jay Leno
>      show. However, if you are a group of 12 or more, they will waive the
>      $10.95 service fee and the tickets will cost $87.19 including tax.
>      Group sales can be reached at [2]855 554-5004.
>      I have a group of 26 going to the show and I can purchase more seats
>      in any number. If anyone wishes to save $10.95 per ticket and is not
>      with a group, let me know and I will buy the tickets for you to get
>      the discount. You can pay me in Vegas. The show is Friday May 13th
>      at 10:00PM.
>      Let me know!
>      Marshall Smith
>      President, San Diego Panteras
>      --------------------------------------------
>      On Sun, 3/20/16, [3]GR2835 at comcast.net <[4]GR2835 at comcast.net>
>      wrote:
>      A Subject: [DeTomaso] Fun Rally Itinerary
>      A To: "poca email list" <[5]detomaso at poca.com>
>      A Date: Sunday, March 20, 2016, 11:58 PM
>      A A A A Fun Rally
>      A information is also on Page 10 of the POCA Monthly
>      A A A A Newsletter.
>      A A A A The Fun Rally Itinerary is posted on the
>      A front page of the POCA
>      A A A A Website......scan down under the Fun Rally
>      A Registration and click on
>      A A A A Fun Rally Itinerary.
>      A A  A  A  Those wishing to go to the Jay Leno
>      A show at the Mirage.....if you go
>      A A A A to the Mirage Website and Join Club M Life
>      A (Free)....then log in with
>      A A A A your Club M Life
>      A A A A ID and password....you will get 30% off
>      A the price of the tickets.
>      A A  A  Mirage websiteA  - [1][6]https://www.mirage.com
>      A A  A  Club M Life Sign - Up
>      [2][7]https://www.mirage.com/en/sign-in.html
>      A A  A  Gerry
>      A References
>      A A A A 1. [8]https://www.mirage.com/
>      A A A A 2. [9]https://www.mirage.com/en/sign-in.html
>      A -----Inline Attachment Follows-----
>
>    A _______________________________________________
>    A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>    A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>    A DeTomaso mailing list
>    A [10]DeTomaso at poca.com
>    A To manage your subscription (change email address,
> [...]
-------------- next part --------------
   Very nice. I sure wish I were going.

   On Mar 25, 2016 5:32 PM, "Michael Shortt" <[1]michaelsavga at gmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A Marshall,
     A  A Thanks for posting, I think maybe I can help you sell a few
     more
     A  A tickets, including two for me please.
     A  A I just called Jay, he's going to allow the group to come
     backstage for
     A  A a Meet and Greet with photosA
     A  A BEFORE the show on Friday, May 13th at the Mirage.
     A  A He might also try to come out and see the cars if we are
     positioned in
     A  A a place where he will not be mobbed
     A  A on another day.
     A  A See you all in Vegas,
     A  A Michael Shortt
     A  A President
     A  A POCA
     A  A On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:36 PM, marshall smith