[DeTomaso] NPC - Who's watching Formula 1 this weekend!

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:34:16 EDT 2016

perhaps, all I see are more accidents when the slower, less experienced
drivers ( not always together ) have to pass the slow ones who fail to
make a hole.  Worse yet, try to "race" a much faster car.

The Formula meed to be changed and made much cheaper.
$100 - $300 a year to field two cars is just ridiculous.

Don't want spec cars for sure.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   perhaps, all I see are more accidents when the slower, less experienced
   drivers ( not always together ) have to pass the slow ones who fail to
   make a hole.A  Worse yet, try to "race" a much faster car.
   The Formula meed to be changed and made much cheaper. A A

   On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Mikael <[1]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk>
   <[5]detomaso at poca.com>
   wrote:

   >A  A Actually, it appears that the powers that be have changed their
   >A  A collective minds and they will run the goofy elimination
   qualifying
   >A  A experiment again next race. Just stupid.
   >
   >A  A [6]http://planetf1.com/news/qualifying-unaltered-for-bahrain/
   >
   >A  A -----Original Message-----
   >A  A From: Michael Shortt <[7]michaelsavga at gmail.com>
   >A  A To: tony DiGiovanna <[8]tonydigi at optonline.net>
   >A  A Cc: detomaso <[9]detomaso at poca.com>
   >A  A Sent: Thu, Mar 24, 2016 7:43 pm
   >A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - Who's watching Formula 1 this
   weekend!
   >A  A Qualifying changed already, it lasted one race.
   >A  A _______________________________________________
   >A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
   >A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list
   >A  A [4][1][10]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   >A  A etc.) use
   >A  A the links above.
   >A  A _______________________________________________
   >A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
   >A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   >A  A DeTomaso mailing list
   >A  A [6][3][12]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   >A  A etc.) use the links above.
   >A  A References
   >A  A 1. [5]mailto:[14]tonydigi at optonline.net
   >A  A 2. [6]mailto:[15]detomaso-bounces at poca.com
   >A  A 3. [7]mailto:[16]detomaso at poca.com
   >A  A 4. [8]mailto:[17]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A 6. [10]mailto:[19]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A _______________________________________________
   >A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
   >A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   >A  A DeTomaso mailing list
   >A  A [12][21]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   etc.)
   >A  A use the links above.
   >
   > References
   >
   >A  A 1. mailto:[23]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A 3. mailto:[25]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A 5. mailto:[27]tonydigi at optonline.net?
   >A  A 6. mailto:[28]detomaso-bounces at poca.com?
   >A  A 7. mailto:[29]detomaso at poca.com?
   >A  A 8. mailto:[30]DeTomaso at poca.com?
   >A  10. mailto:[32]DeTomaso at poca.com?
   >A  12. mailto:[34]DeTomaso at poca.com
   use
   the links above.
   use the links above.

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [41]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you