[DeTomaso] Calendar feedback?

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 02:37:37 EDT 2016

I got the smaller size cause it fit where I wanted it.  Great selection of photos! (Except no yellow😉) It would be neat to have a small caption on the photo or the calendar portion with something about the car or where the pic was taken etc.

Thanks for doing it!  I know it it takes more effort to put together these things then some might think.

Dennis