[DeTomaso] NPC - Who's watching Formula 1 this weekend!

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 01:14:17 EDT 2016

They are stumbling over themselves trying to improve the show by getting some cars to not be in their natural positions after qualifying.  In the process they confuse the fans.  How the heck do the fans sitting around the track know what the heck is going on?

It seems 90seconds is too short for the eliminations. If a driver finds himself on the bubble, there is not enough time for another lap to advance.