[DeTomaso] New user, this is only a test

thpnma02869 at yahoo.com thpnma02869 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 00:57:45 EDT 2016

Hi everybody, thank you for the welcomes.

As Mike Drew and maybe also others may recall, my wife and I arranged the International De Tomaso meeting in Denmark in 2000, called Raduno del Biponte, with around 70 participants from many countries, also from the US. Pictures from the event was until recently on the http://www.pantera.net/ webpage, and can partially still be found on the web archive http://web.archive.org/web/20041023090102/http://www.pantera.net/dk2000.html . You may see my white and black GTS in the middle of the webpage. My car was also featured in the fall 1998, Number 96 Pantera International magazine. I bought the car in 1984, and I still have it.
Mike, I am sorry that I will not be coming to the Le Mans Classic. My work has taken almost all my time for some years, but hopefully I will be able to be more Pantera-active in future.
It is nice to be back here.
Cristiano Rossithpnma 02869