[DeTomaso] Vegas track time

Bob rcbsons1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 21:47:21 EDT 2016

Very well run event.  Long day on Saturday.   Great people and really tough completion. Many purpose built cars.   I was thinking of running in Vegas but trying to get my other car (firebird ) ready for the season
A well prepped Pantera could do well
Tires are a key.  You need the best 200 rated tires which are really like a Dot road race tire. Brakes are critical for the stop box.  My Pantera was 12 th in that sector 3 years back at the Sema final
Will be to another soon.
Second best event I have done
Virginia City Hillclimb is the best ever

Bob

Sent from my iPhone

   [2]centralwines.com
   [3]facebook.com/CentralLiquors