[DeTomaso] Vegas track time

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 17:16:46 EDT 2016

If you really want to run your car in Vegas you can enter the
Optima Ultimate Street car qualifier.. it is April 15-17
For $750 you can run as many stop boxes you can on
half of Saturday -15-20 if you hurry.. then go over to the autocross
track and run that for another 15-20 times.. go on a cruise that
evening to show the car is street worthy .. then on Sunday run the
track in 3-4 sessions... lots of time to beat on that Pantera
testing brakes, clutch and tires to the limit

And my comment on the proper use of the back screen is
to run your 4" straight 180 headers thru it.. then there will
be a lot of flow going outward only... trust me:)

Bob Benson