[DeTomaso] Two Facebbok Pages

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 13:06:51 EDT 2016

Bravo!!   Ditto.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at poca.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com>> on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:56 AM
To: mark skwarek <ehpantera at yahoo.com<mailto:ehpantera at yahoo.com>>
Cc: "detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>" <detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Two Facebbok Pages

Mark,

I'm not on Facebook either. But I gotta say, that's a cheap shot. Michael clearly stated this is a temporary measure until the club website is fully functional, which will be much more generally accessible. This is a simple, quick solution in the meantime--and a stark contrast to NOTHING which is what we had before.

You don't have to 'be on Facebook' in order to visit, see photos etc.  You just won't be able to contribute.

Just because you and I won't be able to interact with it doesn't mean it's not something that should be lauded and appreciated.

People are putting in an enormous amount of work, for no pay, for the benefit of the community at large. As a guy who spent more than 20 years doing that, I get irritated when I see people chucking rocks at those who selflessly volunteer.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone