[DeTomaso] Rear Window

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Tue Mar 22 15:54:02 EDT 2016

You are right Jeff – especially because the fan powers from a wire on the dash-mounted temperature control that is separate from the wire that powers the a/c compressor clutch.

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here for our new  <http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-Dulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding happiness in retirement