[DeTomaso] Coolant hoses source ?

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 14:25:40 EDT 2016

Joe, those shrink-set clamps apparently work if you can get your heat gun 360 degree access, but they are -A- expensive and -B- one-time-use only. They must be cut apart to remove. Even as a retired sailor I'm surprised at the language I hear from people at Pick & Pull while trying to remove some part with them on it....Hard to beat the stainless worm-drive aircraft clamps.
Cheers- J Deryke