[DeTomaso] Coolant hoses source ?

Thomas Upton tomupton77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:51:10 EDT 2016

The NAPA yellow stripe are the same as Gates green stripe hose. The best.

-------------- next part --------------
   The NAPA yellow stripe are the same as Gates green stripe hose. The
   best.

   On Mar 21, 2016 10:43 AM, "Rob Dumoulin" <[1]rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

     A  A I went down to NAPA and bought two 3 or 4 foot sections of
     great
     A  A quality hoses.AA  I could tell you the exact part number when I
     get home
     A  A if you need it. This past weekend, I was chopping it into small
     enough
     A  A sizes to allow me to double-clamp each side.AA  I ran out of
     clamps and
     A  A need 20 more to complete it. A quick mental count says I needed
     58
     A  A clamps in all for the size under the car, 2 for a size bigger
     at the
     A  A water pump, 4 for the heater hose connection between the
     overflow and
     A  A swirl tanks, and one for the overflow smaller line.AA  That did
     not
     A  A include the heater hoses and heater shutoff valves.
     A  A That's a lot of clamps, but I will never be stranded for lack
     of them
     A  A :)
     A  A Rob DuMoulin
     A  A [2]904.476.8744
     A  A [1][3]rob at dumoulins.net
     A  A [2][4]www.kbsi.co
     A  A [3][5]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
     A  A On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Konrad Szwab
     <[4][6]kszwab at gmail.com>
     A  A wrote:
     A  A  A AA  A Good morning,
     A  A  A AA  A As the slow fuel injection installation proceeds, I
     need also
     A  A  A coolant
     A  A  A AA  A hoses, especially the big ones under the car.
     A  A  A AA  A What is a good source for a complete set of coolant
     hoses for a
     A  A  A '73 ?
     A  A  A AA  A Thanks,
     A  A  A AA  A Konrad
     A  A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
     A  A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A  A [5][7]DeTomaso at poca.com
     A  A  A To manage your subscription (change email address,
     unsubscribe,
     A  A  A etc.) use the links above.