[DeTomaso] Vegas track event

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:07:29 EDT 2016

Michael,

You ran for office, no one forced you into this, stop telling us how much you have to work at it. You are the voice of POCA and I recommend you have a communications officer post all communications in a professional manner through official channels, as you would have BoD business conducted.

I'm done with the tirade of personal insults aimed at those of us who didn't run for office but paid membership.

Julian