[DeTomaso] DeTomaso 4 Sale: Pantera 2029

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:58:49 EDT 2016

Recently I was sent photos of Pantera 2029 that is for sale by PIM.

I went to their website to see more details, but I didn't find the car there.

Apparently it was advertised via eBay.   Has someone bought the car already?

It is black, and seems quite nice.  Has anyone seen the car in person?

What I was asked by the Registry "newbie" was about the quarter panel lights.

The quarter lights have been "Frenched-In".  So I added some photos to the Registry

page on QPLs, www.ProvaMo.com/Members/TechInfo/QuarterPanelLights.asp

I've seen this a few times. If someone has done this, could they send me some photos

of what it looks like on the back (inner) side?

That would be GREAT!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp