[DeTomaso] Blue Thunder intakes are available... Kind of

Timothy Meyer fordmachinist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:22:01 EDT 2016

It seems like they come and go.
They cast about 50 intakes.
They won't cast again until they get
about 25 of the 50 "pre-sold"

Tim Meyer

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Drew [mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:11 PM
To: Timothy Meyer <fordmachinist at gmail.com>
Cc: <detomaso at poca.com> <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Blue Thunder intakes are available... Kind of

Fwiw my Blue Thunder intake is terrific.

This was originally an over the counter Shelby part, later made with the
Blue Thunder name.

I had one of the Mustang versions which had to have the top milled to fit
under the stock screen. It worked great otherwise, but further benefited
from some porting work, as one half flowed slightly better than the other.
Porting the 'weak' half brought all the numbers up so it was uniform. Dave
McClain did that work and it was fairly cheap.

The hot ticket if you care about stock screen clearance is to buy the
Pantera-specific model. Are these temporarily unavailable?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2016, at 12:27, "Timothy Meyer" <fordmachinist at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Attention Blue Thunder customers...
>   3/19 at 1;00 PM
>   I just received a call from At Francis...
>   Blue Thunder Cleveland intakes are available.
>   Supplies are limited, so contact me and I will add you to my order.
>   $477.00
>   Pantera manifolds are sold out already, but these can be made to fit
>   with some machine work.
>

>   email sig
the links above.

-----