[DeTomaso] Rear Window

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:57:11 EDT 2016

Stephen,

I would simply borrow, collect, rent a bunch of Go Pros,

you can sync them with audio cues (clap sticks)
and edit together a control panel video.
if you could do it on a race track, you could also overlay
info from an App like Harry's Race Timer.

I look forward to seeing your results, your research

methods seem intense and and very interesting.

Are you also going to measure engine CFM intake and air temps?

measure any performance loss, if any?

Knowing as a racer that cool air is better than war air, will you be

adding other cold air intakes or simply sucking it from the engine

area at whatever the amibient temp might be in all conditions?

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia