[DeTomaso] Old Website and Old Email Forum

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Fri Mar 18 10:42:22 EDT 2016

The hardest thing, for some folks (or perhaps for all of us), is to see the
world through another's eyes.  A simple example is the folks who really want
to run their cars on a track.  I don't sense a lot of understanding that
there might be some who really don't want to run their cars on a track.  Or
perhaps those who don't feel a printed version of the POCA publications is
worth the effort.

They forget there are perhaps others who really like getting the printed
version and who will never run their cars on a track.

Heck.  There are times, I suspect, that most of us actually forget we don't,
in fact, know it all.

The challenge for POCA is providing value to both the newbies who have no
clue how to find answers to their myriad questions while retaining value for
those who are at a point that they are innovating and finding better ways of
making these cars great.  Either end of the spectrum can get pissed off by
cavalier negative comments.

Oh, and POCA also has to keep the unwashed masses that just love the cars
interested enough to pay their dues.

My thoughts on a glorious spring morning!

Stephen Nelson