[DeTomaso] NPC: Jerry Seinfeld cleans his garage

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:14:24 EDT 2016

>From all reports, no additional value at all, most were below estimates and
two cars were no sales.

Michael Shortt
On Mar 17, 2016 9:11 PM, "Mike Thomas" <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:

> Any guesses as to the celebrity premium on these?  What's so special about
> 2011 911 Carrera that it would sell for $440,000.  Porsche Carrera GT
> perhaps . . .
>
> Mike Thomas
> Pres., Panteras Northwest
> Yellow '74 #6328

-------------- next part --------------
   From all reports, no additional value at all, most were below estimates
   and two cars were no sales.

   Michael Shortt

   On Mar 17, 2016 9:11 PM, "Mike Thomas" <[1]mbefthomas at comcast.net>
   wrote:

     Any guesses as to the celebrity premium on these?A  What's so
     special about a
     2011 911 Carrera that it would sell for $440,000.A  Porsche Carrera
     GT
     perhaps . . .
     Mike Thomas
     Pres., Panteras Northwest
     Yellow '74 #6328
     Only one of Seinfeld's 18 cars failed to sell and he pocketed $22.2
     million.
     In two hours.
     1966
     Porsche
     A 911
     Base
     $275,000
     2011
     Porsche
     A 911
     Carrera
     $440,000
     1964
     Volkswagen
     A Van
     Campmobile
     $99,000
     1955
     Porsche
     A 550
     Spyder
     $5,335,000
     1957
     Porsche
     A 356A
     Base
     $682,000
     1974
     Porsche
     A 911
     Carrera 3.0 RSR
     $2,310,000
     1989
     Porsche
     A 911
     Carrera
     $363,000
     1990
     Porsche
     A 962C
     Base
     $1,650,000
     1963
     Porsche
     A 356B
     Carrera 2
     $825,000
     2000
     Porsche
     A Carrera GT
     Base
     no sale
     1997
     Porsche
     A 911
     Cup3.8 RSR
     $935,000
     1958
     Porsche
     A 597
     Base
     $330,000
     2012
     Porsche
     A 911
     GT3 Cup
     $462,000
     1973
     Porsche
     A 917/30
     Can-Am
     $3,000,000
     1994
     Porsche
     A 911
     Turbo S
     $1,017,500
     1958
     Porsche
     A 356A
     GS/GT Carrera
     $1,540,000
     1960
     Volkswagen
     A Beetle
     Base
     $121,000
     1959
     Porsche
     A 718
     RSK
     $2,860,000
     Larry (sold my 60's bug for $75) - Cleveland
     etc.) use the links above.