[DeTomaso] Rear hatch striker plate mounting

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Mar 16 21:35:39 EDT 2016

HI ROB

The early Deck lids are different so if some one is commenting on the
upper latch on a later ribbed deck lid, yours is different and doesn¹t
mount the same, but it can be modified to work, it¹s just different.The
lower latch should be the same, but if your mounting studs are broke off,
you either need to weld in new studs, which you are not wanting to do, or
drill it out and insert a 6 mm nut rivet. Then you can simply use a bolt
or more correctly, use a 6mm stud and lock-tite it in the threaded nut
rivet. You can but a Nut Rivet kit at your nearby Harbor Freight, they
actually work well for a Harbor Freight tool
.
Larry Stock