[DeTomaso] Rear hatch striker plate mounting

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Mar 16 20:38:10 EDT 2016

That does look cool, but I just got my car back from a 6 month paint job
and cutting, welding, and repainting at this time is not where I want to
go. I wish I would have thought about that prior to the restore. I actually
have a trunk release servo and button on the remote door lock/alarm system
I was contemplating hooking up to the front trunk that could be in back.