[DeTomaso] Marino Pernas' Pantera East phone number

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue Mar 15 22:08:26 EDT 2016

Thanks Kirby,
Mike sent me the standard offsets for 10s and 13s Bassetts going on a
GT-5.  I like the silver but think I will have them powder coated gold
because the car is black with blue metallic.

The picture of your car is great.  BTW, do you have trouble getting
Mustangs out of your air cleaner after you suck the up.

Thanks,
jerry