[DeTomaso] Amelia Island Concours 2016

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:44:10 EDT 2016

I received a link to photos of the Amelia Island Concours 2016,

from Jeff, the Cobra ( Shelby, GT40, Ford-GT, et al.) Registry guy for the De Tomaso registry.

However the DeTomaso Registry computer is too old to go online anymore.  (His pics are too numerous to e-mail.)

So I used a different computer, and when I went to download Jeff's pics for the registry, (mine not his)

Flickr required me to have a Yahoo login.

My old yahoo account is not "good enough" apparently, so I would have to create a new one.

But they demand my cell number, which I declined to provide.  Who needs tons of spam from yahoo and flickr?

(that I would have to pay to receive!)  A fake number would not work, as they want to send a verification message

to insure they have my phone number (for spamming and cramming - NO thanks!)

So did someone else take photos of the event that they can send me for the De Tomaso Registry?

Please send pics not a link.  I appreciate it!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp