[DeTomaso] NPC - question about "passwords"

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:48:14 EDT 2016

Since I normally have to request a password change from a site, I'll forward
the email they send for the PW change back to myself and somewhere in their
message replace a word with my password.  These emails get put in a separate
folder so I can search them when needed.

More recently, I made up a networth spread sheet with account information
with a hidden column and PW in code.  Bad thing is, the excel file is
passward protected and I have to remember that one

When I was working, there were three systems that required different format
PWs that had to be changed every 60 days.