[DeTomaso] PCNC Calender FINALLY fixed!!!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 14:27:25 EST 2016

All,

The 2016 PCNC calendar is finally fixed!!! I had to rebuild the whole thing, by modifying the photos on my computer, then emailing them to myself so I could download them onto my iPad, then replace each photo one by one using my iPad and the Zazzle website.

The new calendar is posted but won't be visible for 24 hours. For awhile, both versions will be visible. To be sure you get the right one, select the one showing the red GT5, NOT the one showing the front cover. At some point I will delete the old one but don't want to do so yet, until I'm sure the new one is working.

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone