[DeTomaso] Austin where to stay

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 11:23:43 EST 2016

Paul,
Was down there a month ago.  Stayed at the JW Marriot and frequented Austin City Limits at night.
Jim

Thinking about venturing to the F1 races this October in Austin. Any recommendations where to stay? Unfamiliar with Austin. I believe 6th street is the place to visit yes no?

Thanks

Cheers

Paul

   use the links above.