[DeTomaso] WA Pantera on Ebay

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 09:03:58 EST 2016

The car at the link below is only about 20 minutes from me.  If anybody wants a closer look, I can look into it.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

Yellow ’74 #6328

Hi Mike.  I was looking through ebay and saw this car being sold out of Issaquah (http://www.ebay.com/itm/De-Tomaso-Other-Original-/301892369505?forcerrptr=true <http://www.ebay.com/itm/De-Tomaso-Other-Original-/301892369505?forcerrptr=true&hash=item464a2ffc61:g:P9UAAOSwZQxW3zTe&item=301892369505> &hash=item464a2ffc61:g:P9UAAOSwZQxW3zTe&item=301892369505).  Can’t say I’ve seen it before.  Do you know the story?  Already at $40K and not at reserve.

By the way today I just received my Kirk Evans split bumpers and front spoiler.  They are really nice quality.  I hope to start the install this weekend.  Kirk is going to email me some install tips and photos.  If you have any tips from your experience I’d appreciate them.   Thanks, Mike Reilly

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10

-------------- next part --------------

   ([1]http://www.ebay.com/itm/De-Tomaso-Other-Original-/301892369505?forc
   errptr=true&hash=item464a2ffc61:g:P9UAAOSwZQxW3zTe&item=301892369505).
   Can't say I've seen it before.  Do you know the story?  Already at $40K
   and not at reserve.

   By the way today I just received my Kirk Evans split bumpers and front
   spoiler.  They are really nice quality.  I hope to start the install
   this weekend.  Kirk is going to email me some install tips and photos.
   If you have any tips from your experience I'd appreciate them.
   Thanks, Mike Reilly

   Sent from [2]Mail for Windows 10