[DeTomaso] Hood Prop support tie down

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:09:08 EST 2016

Rob,

I suggest that whatever means you use to park it against the fender, that you test the
various arcs in which it might fall from your hand and chip the paint.  Wherever the rod
might strike the paint, strategically place  a neoprene O-rings or short length of rubber
tubing around the rod so the O-ring(s) or tubing will protect the paint.

Doug Braun
Blue 73L #5505