[DeTomaso] Email Webring Hosted by POCA

GR2835 at comcast.net GR2835 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 14:58:17 EST 2016

Pantera E-mail Webring Subscribers,
The email Webring turned off about 40% of the subscribers due to one server 208.109.80.54 bouncing all emails.
Although I have always stayed away from the servers because it is not my realm ....Due to everyone being too busy to fix it....
I have gone into the setup and manually(alphabetically) reinstated those blocked. A newby thrashing around in the forrest so to speak.
I hope that this works.
I also had GoDaddy add an Independent Disclaimer Record to our email which is similar to an SPF that might solve the bounce problem with a server.

Respectfully,
Gerry Romack
VP Great Lakes Panteras
Member of the POCA IT Team

P.S. I'm much better at the Violin than computers.