[DeTomaso] A question for the group: A new knock.

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 14:10:17 EST 2016

Jim, I had a knock like that on one of my Corvettes, after I changes the alternator and water pump. I FOUND THE HARMONIC DAMPNER BOLT WAS LOOSE!  I hope it is as simple for you Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook