[DeTomaso] Hood Prop support tie down

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Mar 9 10:00:50 EST 2016

Nothing wrong with the factory, one, I just never had one on the car.  Just
asking for options.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

> Rob,
>
> What's wrong with the factory retainer? If yours is missing a new one can
> be had from the vendors for peanuts. There is probably a blingy alternative
> from Hall too (billet). Have you looked?
>
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Mar 9, 2016, at 4:24 AM, Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:
> >
> >   With my front trunk freshly painted, I need an option to secure the
> >   hood prop rod so it does not scratch the paint.A  Before the paint, my
> >   trunk was carpeted, so it did not matter.A  Anybody have a favorite in
> >   mind or do I just go to a junk yard and find a nice looking alternate?
> >   RobA
> use the links above.

-------------- next part --------------
   Nothing wrong with the factory, one, I just never had one on the car.A
   Just asking for options.A

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Mike Drew <[4]MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

     Rob,
     What's wrong with the factory retainer? If yours is missing a new
     one can be had from the vendors for peanuts. There is probably a
     blingy alternative from Hall too (billet). Have you looked?
     Mike
     Sent from my iPad
     > On Mar 9, 2016, at 4:24 AM, Rob Dumoulin <[5]rob at dumoulins.net>
     wrote:

     >A  A With my front trunk freshly painted, I need an option to
     secure the
     >A  A hood prop rod so it does not scratch the paint.AA  Before the
     paint, my
     >A  A trunk was carpeted, so it did not matter.AA  Anybody have a
     favorite in
     >A  A mind or do I just go to a junk yard and find a nice looking
     alternate?

   >A  A RobA
   use the links above.