[DeTomaso] Battery Tie Down Tray for Optima

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:39:43 EST 2016

How about drilling a hole in the trunk either side of the battery and using all thread with a lock nut below and above the trunk floor to hold it in place, then make a simple cross brace with holes for wing nuts to the all thread. You can slip some plastic tubing over the exposed all thread e.g. fuel line to make it look better.

Julian