[DeTomaso] Battery Tie Down Tray for Optima

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:11:32 EST 2016

If you go with the side strap, just take it to a shoe shop or saddle shop
and have
some over the top Hannibal Lecter straps added.  ;-)

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   If you go with the side strap, just take it to a shoe shop or saddle
   shop and have
   some over the top Hannibal Lecter straps added. A ;-)
   Michael

   On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Rob Dumoulin <[1]rob at dumoulins.net>
   Yup, too late to weld in a bracket. Trunk already painted.A  The stock
   tie-down bar I have would be way too long for an optima anyhow. A
   A nice leather strap mounted from the back going horizontal would be
   OK.A  I think I would want one vertical too to stop battery from
   slipping upwards.
   I had option 4 before and did not care for it.A  I filled the holes
   prior to paint.
   Rob DuMoulin
   [2]904.476.8744
   [3]rob at dumoulins.net