[DeTomaso] Trade Pantera Mufflers for a Grill

Fred Sweeney fred at creekspeak.com
Tue Mar 8 14:47:49 EST 2016

Will trade two used, but solid Pantera mufflers (from a pre-L 1972) for
a used Pantera complete undamaged grill - the type with the chrome
border and hidden studs. My resonators are complete with four NEW chrome
tips spot welded over the old ones. Solid, slightest SURFACE flaking in
spots on one muffler. The have the tabs for the mounting straps. One
baffle is loose but can be easily reattached. Please EMAIL me. I can
send images. Thanks in advance. Fred