[DeTomaso] Battery Tie Down Tray for Optima

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Mar 8 13:58:07 EST 2016

For the Optima batteries, what are some of the ways you have tied them
down. I bought a nice billet tray that I though would work but the bars
holding down the battery on in the front and back rather than side to side
and it protrudes too far out into the trunk.  I could try a side-to-side
one, but wanted to get some first hand knowledge from the collective.

BTW, one of my stock brackets was never on the car, so I could never use
the traditional approach.

Any recommendations?