[DeTomaso] new radiator and fans????

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Mar 7 20:35:58 EST 2016

I ought to update the article sometime.  We have learned that an
overflow tank is unnecessary if a large enough degas (fill/supply) tank
is used.

We've also set up several Panteras with front mounted condensers and
there is adequate cooling capacity to handle that as well.

JT

On 3/7/2016 5:59 PM, Ken Green via DeTomaso wrote:
>     You might want to look at John Taphorn's cooling design.  It is not a
>     trivial change, but appears to be the current thinking:
>     [1]http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Technical/Pantera_Cooling-JTaphorn.
>     pdf

   [1][1]http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Technical/Pantera_Cooling-JTaphorn.
   pdf