[DeTomaso] new radiator and fans????

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 19:41:57 EST 2016

Thanks, Ken.

That had crossed my mind, too. If I was TOTALLY starting from scratch on a basket-case, everything-in-boxes car, John’s approach would likely be considered.

However, as my prior system worked fine and I have the 12volt 4-port bypass valve installed on the heater lines, I am not too inclined to take on John’s modifications.

Sometimes, I think there is some wisdom to - “If it ain’t broke, don’t ‘fix’ it.”

;-)

Larry